Sign in to follow this  
Flyer Ken

Getting in to a Vatsim game?

Hi i'am a newcomer at this but i read the manual and i know how to set up my own game but can someone please teach me how to join a ATC game or a regular game on Vatsim please tell me where a good manual is or please one of you people teach me how to get on a game....

Hi Jay, you've asked a very complicated question there. There's a very good introduction to flying online by David Tidwell of White Rose International VA. Search the Avsim file library for the file wribas1.zip. Getting online can be a bit daunting, but anyone who's tried it will tell you that it is well worth the effort. Online flying is a whole new ballgame.By the way, the White Rose manual mentions joining White Rose VA. You don't actually have to join White Rose, or any VA to fly on Vatsim, but joining a VA is a good idea because that's where you will find lots of help.Good luck!