Sign in to follow this  
Lars Peter Hammer

Need help with installing Wilco's airport 2002 vol1 !!!

so i spent $40 and bought wilco's A2002 v1. I install it by the book and BOOM!! FS2002 crashes anytime I try to load or fly near A2002 v1 airports, I get a "your computer has ran out of memory FS2002 will now close" otherwise, outside wilco's airpors FS2002 works like a dream. I have a PIII 1Ghz, 512mb of memory and an NVIDIA Geoforce mx with 32mb of ram and new drivers!! Now, how can I run out of memory!!!!! I run NOTHING on the background when I use FS2002 and I'm putting all sliders on MINIMUM parameters so I don't stress the system. Basically, so far, I threw $40 bucks down the drain!!! Anybody with a suggestion?? I greatly appreciate any imput. Whadzen :-mad :-8

HiThere is a problem with A2k2v1 and Win98/ME.The way Wilco programmed the BGL's does somehow make FS2002 crash with the "your computer has ran out of memory FS2002 will now close" error.I

Have you contacted Wilco's tech support I know in the past w/ A2k_v3 when I needed support I had to send off about 10 emails before they responded.Wheat I suggest is if they have a listing fot static planes remove that .bgl and see what happens.Johnualfan@msn.com

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Hi Lars,With all those .bgl files removed- what's left to appear in thsi scenery? This really sucks- although I run XP, I hope Wilco address this asap. Bruce.