Sign in to follow this  

the FSD commander 115TC

I just gotten the FSD Commander 115TC and I just love it it is just the best plane that FSD has made I am also going to get there seneca 5 and there super cub 180 for FS2002 I also want there navajo to

Guest sbdwag

Yeah dont you just love it. Like you real very own plane. Some may say the Commander is "Long in the Tooth". But it has a timeless beauty and style that defies the critics. The FSD Commander was the first GA Airplane for FS2K2 that set so many standards even today many developers have a hard time keeping up with it. In fact some dont even try!And Guess what! It has so many devoted (myself included) followers that FSD-International is upgrading it to a GMAX version so don't worry you will be able to fly this One of a kind when the next version of Flight Simulator comes out.Dennis

I am putting it on a 3,000NM cross country flight I am flying across the U.S. in it

Yeah, I like the Commander as well, and I am happy, that there will be a GMax-Version.FSDBye Marco EDDF

How far of a cross coutry have you done with it I am doing a 3,000NM cross country flight

I am flying around the U.S in it do you have the nav frequency for your airport?

Johnny I will fly with the flight map just for fun give me 3 airports in Norway that I might can fly in and out of

Guest Josve

Ok first you should get the Norwegian Airports for FS2002.You'll find it here.http://www.flightsim.no/cgi-bin/file/download.cgi?ID=854And the updatehttp://www.flightsim.no/cgi-bin/file/update1.cgi?ID=854The Airport I use most is ENBR,located on the west coast.So if you go ENCN-ENBR-ENVA you will have a very nice trip up the Norwegian coast with the high mountains and all the fjords :)Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/zone.jpg ][/div

Especially with the two Scandinavian meshes (sp?) from Lago. For 5 Euro a piece I find them very worth while.

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest Jet

Have been flying it since the Spring on a trip around the US- departed KMMU,my home base, down to the Florida Keys, up the West coast over to Texas then up into the High Country of the Southwest. Just landed yesterday at LAS VEGAS on my way to LA. Am doing 150 to 200 mile hops at a time. Cross referencing many POH operating parameters with the real thing...per Commander's website.Great performer, especially the Turbo up in the high counrty. Been as high as FL220 with tailwing GS of 202 kts just yesterday!Have enough speed to keep up in the pattern with the jets yet nimble enough to pull into a local strip.Question- On the descents out of altitiude...above 15,000, what is the proper way to manage Temps. The POH from FSD says to just maintain CHT by keeping MP above 15"...very easy...I don't think it is that easy in real life.Logging so much time in this plane I feel the best way to manage Temps out of the FL's is to keep ##### at 1400 on the descent. By doing this, everything seems to take care of itself.Anyway, great plane and love flying it under ATC in FS2002.Next Step is AVSIM...I'm over synthesized voices.

Guest jason2112

I'm have been thinking about getting the Super Cub 180, but haven't found any review for the updated FS2002 version, only FS2000. Can anybody post some links to reviews, or tell us how good this plane is compared to current standards? I only fly in the virtual cockpit, so this is the most important feature for me ...Bye,VOlker :]