Sign in to follow this  

the FSD commander 115TC

Guest PhilC

Of course I'm a little biased toward FSD aircraft but when I am in VC mode with the Super Cub sometimes I forget that I am not in 2D and wonder why clicking on the buttons and knobs does not work. :-)I think it has a great VC (I fly VC also).

I am going to get the Seneca5 tonight and the supercub 180 for FS2002 and I have not had my plane at FL220 22,000 feet

Guest Jet

Put on the Oxygen, slow down the rate to keep the speed up above FL180 and gradually lift your way up to FL220.MP will bleed down to about 31" and you will be leaning like crazy but it's all worth it when your are humping along at 190 kts plus and sipping 15.9 g/ph!And no-pone to bother you but the big boys coming up and down out of the flight levels.Oh yeah, the ride is silky smooth up there too.

Guest sbdwag

The thing I noticed about the FSD Cub is in a crosswind you will learn just how a taildragger can bite you in the rear :-lol. It can be trickyDennis

I also have the Commander, but seem to have lost my panel._1_ file. Can one of you gentlemen please e-mail me a copy of that file? Thanks.Dave Hinsondhinson458@mchsi.com

Dave you can go onto the FSD site and download the file I only downloaded the plane it is a .EXE file and they have repaints I got 2 so far but am hoping to get the rest tonight I am going to get the FSD Seneca5 tonight