Sign in to follow this  

CH Pro Pedals Toe Brakes

Greetings all,I am using the CH Products gameport Virtual Pilot Pro together with the gameport Pro Pedals. Could someone please clarify whether or not the toe brakes of the Pro Pedals should work with FS2002, and if yes, what needs to be done to activate them? I have thus far been unable to find an answer to this question, as most of the material out there pertaining to this matter is unclear as to whether it applies to the USB version of the pedals, or the gameport version, or both.Any help/comments would be greatly appreciated.Regards :-wave,Chris BrunnerCYVR

Yes they will work perfectly in FS2002, the CH USB pedals I'm talkin about.After setting them up in the control assignments menu, I edited this into the joystick_main section of fs20022.cfg:AXIS_EVENT_03=AXIS_RIGHT_BRAKE_SETAXIS_SCALE_03=-64AXIS_NULL_03=0AXIS_EVENT_04=AXIS_LEFT_BRAKE_SETAXIS_SCALE_04=-64AXIS_NULL_04=0Your toebrakes might not be on axis 03 & 04. But what's important is setting scales to minus sixty-four and nulls to zero. Otherwise you might have toe brakes remaining on constantly.But if you have XP, then maybe FS2002 can't see the two gameport devices.== WHK ==