Sign in to follow this  

A few real world shots

No2 I added going in daylight as I liked the shot. The last shot was going pretty dark and showed the first CB as i caught up an occluded front.The reflections on the engine cowl were unusual Peter

Guest Wizard

WOW....impressive ..again I must say...the day FS looks like that..is the day we don't have to leave home Ha ha Mb

Guest bones

Then why are all the streets flooded on the first shot :-lol

Guest Jeff S KDTW

:D$$$$ Apparently you have to have a lot of money to have water-streets and lots of big boats. ;-)

Guest jase439

He must be using bad landclass data ;-)

There should be a sim just for that. Fly in/above the clouds.

Hello,Here are some views from between France and Great Britain. Lower but yet fine.Certainly the airplane looks like a next design project.Cheers,Yannick Lavigne

YannickI especially like shot No 3 which is very artistic and thats what i like in Photography :-)The last shot wont show which made me wonder what aircraft you are referring to as your next project (the Robin is a delight)Yannick many thanks for your fantastic work.Peter

YannickThe third picture is simply stunning.. amazing bands of cloud, shadow, land and water.Thanks for posting it - it's now (hope you don't mind!) my desktop wallpaper. RegardsJim

Guest KenG

Boy, from the looks of those shots, the pilot of that aircraft sure appears to know what he's doing. ;-)

Thanks for your kind comments.This third shot is from the Cancale's bay not so far of the "Mont-St-Michel" ( not really on top because of P area).Concerning my next project... it will be a famous american kit.Y.

Guest Iain Spowart

Peter, Jeff and Yannick,Excellent shots! I long for the d