Sign in to follow this  
ndflieger

Nice new CRJ panel!

I found this while checking the new files at Flightsim.com. It's by Hecotr Molina, and is filed (probably incorrectly) under 'FS2000 Panels.' The bitmap gives a good perspective that allows you to see the second EICAS. All the gagues seem to have been custom-done, and they all look very nice (except for the annunciator on EICAS #1 which behaves a tad strangely), and there is even a minimally functional overhead. I highly recommend this to anyone who still flies the POSKY CRJ's regularly! :-)

Guest SlimDady

Cool .. ill have to try it.. have you made modifications fo it yet so it works with the VC?

Hi,Did you find way to set autopilot function such as altitude, AIS etc?

It took me a while, but I disocvered that you have to have the autopilot mode you want to use (alt hold for example) before you can set it with the knob below the button. A little unintuitive perhaps...As far as the VC modifications go, paste the contents of the text fiel attached into the panel.cfg file, after the [window04] section, and before the [default_view] section. This will also add Sr. Molina's gauges in place of the default Honeywell EFIS: