Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

Nvidia Drivers

Guest sb55mv

I've got a Ti4600 and used the 41.09 before I up graded to the 43.51 because of a sound issue and I hoped it would help things, but instead FS kept crashing and things were slower on the 43.51, so I wen't back to the 41.09's and things are ok now except for the sound thing, it seems to be more predominant when any smoke or clouds are present,and even flying on vatsim too, I get tripple button clicks instead of single,and the sound is sometimes distorted too, any ideas here guy's.I'm running XP Pro with 1024mb ram on a XP1900 cpu and SP1.

Your one of the first people who I've seen having probelms with the 43-51's My benchtest results have this driver as being one of the best! My present driver as well.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/DC...ID10/40142.htmlNot teaching your grandmother here butHave you updated to Direct x 9a ?Have you the latest motherboard AGP drivers installed (or the chipset manufacturers driver ie VIA or SIS)?Is there a posibility that parts of old 30 series drivers are still therewww.guru3d.com have some tools to clear out old drivers, this is where I've had problems in the past?hope this helpsCheers RichieSystemAsus a7s333 motherboard- onboard sound c-media1024 meg pc2700 333ddr ram (the ram is now running at 266mz to match the bus speed of the CPU, this has given me a performance boost of 500 3d marks on 3D MARK 2001SE build 330)ASUS V8420-TD GeForce 4 Ti 4200 128MEG 4X AGP (Running at 270/570 agpx4)AMD Athlon XP 2 Gig Processor running at 1667 mhzMaxtor 5400rpm 40gig hard driveMaxtor 7200rpm 40gig hard drive (FS2002 15.6gig and counting)Dell (sony)19" P990 Pure Flat Triniton 1600x1200x75hz Windows XP ProNvidia 43.51 Drivers (Today!)Windows XP Pro (SP1)DX9a3D MARK 2001SE SCORE 9879 (with 43.51

Guest w2sjw

What version of DirectX are you using? I wasn't happy with 43.51 either UNTIL I paired it up with DX 9.0a...Scott

Guest sb55mv

I'm on the latest DX and have SP1 too,