Sign in to follow this  
Justin Toposim

US National Landclass Beta 3 . . .

Hello,I just posted Beta 3 at http://www.fsgenesis.comThis one expands coverage another 7.5 degrees west to 101:15. Includes general improvements to the New England region and to several metropolitan areas.Methinks some of the index mapping in the southwestern portion of the current coverage area is probably a bit too green, but will be working on the southwestern index mapping this week to achieve a more accurate brownish-red tone. These changes will be incorporated into beta 4 at the end of the week.As always, the beta series is free. Feedback about your local areas is welcome . . . ThanksJustinFSG

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net

Guest Hugo

Hi Justin. D/Lding it presently. If I can help you anyway to find an adequate base for Quebec, I'd surely could spend some time to search for it. If you wish to feed me some parameters for the search, I'd be glad to contribute.Thanks for the nice work already accomplished.Hugo

Guest nhill

Thank you Justin. I am really enjoying flying the east coast now, it really looks inhabited, finally. I daily check for the updates so I won't miss one. Verrrrry appreciated.

Hi Justin,looking forward to this Beta3 I am really enjoying flying VFR with this class.Just one install question, do I just re-install this beta 3 or must I remove beta 2 first.Thanks for all you hard work! and makeing my flights "As Real As It Gets.'" -Paul (KHVN)

I gather from the FSGenesis website that feedback is welcome regarding the beta landclass download. I have found a few things that are inaccurate in the scenery in my neck of the woods. Where di I send the description of the problems that I find?