Sign in to follow this  
Guest RonB49

PSS 747-400 and 777-200... ATC echo problems

Has anyone noticed a problem with the sound in fs2002 when installing the PSS 747 and 777. The ATC sounds like they are talking from a tunnel.

I see that nobody has replied to my post. Am I the only one with this problem?

Your not alone. I have something similar, its not an echo though, more like chatter in the background. I dont know if it was related to the PSS products though. Anyone have any suggestions

Just FYI Chaps.. Nothing in the PSS install changes or effects ATC sound or operation apart from the Airline name and tail numbers used.. I dont know what could be causing what you report but I'm sure once Mike Hambly (PSS Sound Guru) reads this he will comment

I hope he comments soon as this happened right after I installed the PSS aircraft. First I thought it was a feature, but now its just annoying. When ATC speaks, they sound like they are talking via mobile phone from the toilet.

Hi ALL.1.I would need to know your PC specs my friend foremost2. Do you have the download version or boxed version?3. What else do you have running in the background whilst flying the 747?4. What version of Windows do you useWe at PSS are not experiencing this problem.I have today tried to replicate this problem your having without success.Best WishesMike

Guest RonB49

I have a question DJ; does this happen just when you are flying the PSS 747 and 777 or does it happen with the default aircraft too? As far as the background chatter played behind the ATC voice (mentioned in a reply) that is a feature of FS2002. Because the controller's voice and pilot's voice may be one-and-the-same, Microsoft introduced the chatter as a means of differetiating the controller from a pilot. R-