Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

New A320 and A330 panels

Hello everybody !! ;)My new Airbus A320 and A330 panels version 2.1 are ready for download. The main improvement is the brand new PFD. I think it is realistic, and it is 100% freeware.Have a look at my website for information about all the other improvements: http://emarciano.free.frMy A320 panel includes a specific "panel.cfg" file for Project Airbus A320, which includes the new PFD in the virtual cockpit.My A330 panel includes a specific "panel.cfg" file for Project Opensky A330, which includes all the necessary parameters for this aircraft.Enjoy !!Eric

Hi Eric The screens are not showing or the panel doesn

Guest japangg

Dear Eric,Will this new A320 panel work with Mike Stone's A320 as well?Regards,japangg

The strobe and beacon lights are on the overhead panel, which contains many other switches. You can see the overhead panel by looking up (or by clicking the sensitive area next to the switches). The pedestal panel is also available by looking down.Next time, read the documentation before asking such questions.Thanks.

Sure, it works for Mike Stone's A320. You can change the flap parameters to make sure the flap display is correct. Look at the documentation for this.Eric

These panels were exactly what I was looking for (for my ProjectAirbus A320 and POSKY A330) so I've downloaded the 320 panel for a start. Could you clear up a point for me?I rename the PA_panel.cfg to panel.cfg, but then do I still send the freeware panel and the original panel also to the PA A320 folder,or just the one applicable for this version. (I'm using the RealCRT guages).Also, I don't have a file called FS2002.CFG as such (to add the lines beginning (Old Module),but have one called FS2002 (which is aCFG file) is this the one?Thanks for a great looking product! Looking forward to using it!

Guest HeavyFan

hey there! I downloaded and read the Readme that came with the A-330 panel?? Now in the readme it says that the gaudes are Shareware!? Now do i still half to pay for the code for this, or is everything free?? Your readme is kinda confusing as it is for the old Shareware panel and gauges?? Please confirm that if i put all the Gauges for the A-330 Panel V2, that i don't need to pay for the code?? I just want to make sure, so i don't go through all the trouble, installing it to find out that i gotta pay after 20min of flight? Other than that the panel looks cool!-:) So Please rafirm this, as i see the Real Crt gauge in the Gauges folder? Thank's for the help on this MIKE-:)

Guest kilo_sierra17

There is no "panel.cfg" file for the POSKY A330, just panel.cfg and the freeware .cfg?Kurt

>hey there! I downloaded and read the Readme that came with >the A-330 panel?? Now in the readme it says that the gaudes >are Shareware!? Now do i still half to pay for the code for >this, or is everything free?? Your readme is kinda confusing >as it is for the old Shareware panel and gauges?? Please >confirm that if i put all the Gauges for the A-330 Panel V2, >that i don't need to pay for the code?? I just want to make >sure, so i don't go through all the trouble, installing it >to find out that i gotta pay after 20min of flight? Other >than that the panel looks cool!-:) So Please rafirm this, as >i see the Real Crt gauge in the Gauges folder? Thank's for >the help on this MIKE-:) The author has included 2 panel.cfg files. One is to be used if you only want to use his freeware gauges -- the other is for use with the RealCRT gauge. You can use either - but you must pay if you want to use the payware one . It is all explained in the README file.Barry

Guest HeavyFan

ok thank's Barry! I will half to look again for the CFG files! thank's for the Info! MIKE-:)

Guest eko

Eric,Beautiful work on the new gauge! You are truly a magnificent gauge designer!

Most definitely a great panel (only installed the A330 so far) - installed w/o any real problems.But a small question. Can you explain the 'clickable' areas beneath the PFD. In the earlier version, I believe these were annotated, and controlled the FMC and GPS. Now they are invisible, and don't seem to do anything. I have read the excellent documentation. Have I missed something?David

Yes, you missed something. FMC and GPS clickable areas beneath the PFD don't exist any more. In the V2.0 documentation, you have a big picture, showing that the panel is much bigger than the screen. The panel is composed of the main panel, a pedestal and an overhead panel.The panel now has new clickable areas, shown with green rectangles in the documentation. The clickable area which lets you access the overhead panel is located near the light switches, and the one dedicated to the pedestal is beneath the PFD and ND.Have a look at the attached picture.I hope I am clear this time...Eric

Guest FS_freak

Hi Eric,Let me congratulate you on an excellent job. I just downloaded your panel and only seeing the previews of the PFD gauge made me anxious to give it a whirl. I wonder if you would accept a little constructive criticism. I am a real sucker for photoreal panels and thus crave for detailed and well defined bitmaps. I have even gathered a fair ammount of experience creating interior views from photos. I really think it is time to reconsider the main bitmap you have been using on your panels. The excesive blue colors are totally flat with no lighting effects whatsoever and that center windscreen column is as "unreal" as it gets. Good for previos versions of MSFS but with the level of detail we are getting used to, a panel of this category should be built on a much better bitmap.Just thought I'd leave some feedback. MauricioBucaramanga, Colombia