Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marek

FAO Jon Murchison

Guest Marek

In you recent review of the Heathrow X scenery you mention that a small patch was released to coincide with the release of FSX SP2. Can you tell me where you managed to get that patch from ? As of today I am unable to locate any such file available for download.Many thanks

This should have actually been posted in the Reviews Section of the forum.If you click on Jon's name in the review, you can ask him your question directly.I'll also pass this on to Jon.

Guest Jon ARNZ

Hi,If you log into your Aerosoft account on the Aerosoft website, you can then download the Lightpatch for both SP1 and Acc/SP2.Regards,Jon Murchison>In you recent review of the Heathrow X scenery you mention>that a small patch was released to coincide with the release>of FSX SP2. Can you tell me where you managed to get that>patch from ? As of today I am unable to locate any such file>available for download.>>Many thanks

Guest Marek

Interestingly when I log into my Aerosoft account I see no patches, just download links for Heathrow X and, for some totally bizzare reason, Heathrow 2008 for FS9. Have contacted Aerosoft for an explanation.Kind regardsMarek