Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

Scenery add ons

Guest shaunm

Hi can some please tell me how you see some cracking screen shots of aircraft on the ground but they are surrounded by every thing you would see at a busy airport. I seen one the other day it was a 747 sat at the gate and it had delivery trucks along side,thins going on in the background. It looked so real. Thanks in advance. Shaun.

Hi, Shaun. One software that can add such things is FS Scenery Enhancer by Lago. It can add all such stuff quickly and easily. It is payware and details are here:www.lagoonline.com

Guest Boone

Hey Shaun,LAGO has a free download in which you can add 15 items per airport. You can upgrade that to nearly endless items if you pay the extra.Simflyers give you add on airports that when you dock at a gate and change a radio frequeny, trucks and support vehicles appear and service your bird so to seak. That's also payware.The new Wilco Airports 2002 has vehicles that actually move about the airport.Keep in mind the trade off is a dramatic drop in frame rates. I'm happy with Lago but to be honest none of this really matters when you're flying.The best of the lot though is Project AI. It's free and it really brings FS to life.Boone

Depends which pics you were looking at. LAGO's FSSE is one way of enhancing the default scenery. If you want specific airport sceneries that look like the real thing, you'd have to tell us what airports you want. My guess is though that you may have seen some screenshots of Simflyers scenery (www.simflyers.net) or UK 2000 by Gary Summons (check www.simmarket.com). They have active gate systems where catering trucks and baggage carts will surround your aircraft when you dock at the gate.Misha