Sign in to follow this  
Guest gak1550

What would you do??????????

Guest gak1550

I would really like some opinions on this from the editors or anyone else, what would you do in my situation? Recently (December) I purchased my second

Guest gak1550

The total absence of response here surprises me. I had really hoped to at least get some comment.

Guest j-mo

I saw your second post Friday, but I was out of town and couldn't remember my password to the forum here.At this point I would re-contact them and offer to supply proof of payment (I assume you can do this) and ask them one more time for their assistance.If this fails to gain their attention, let them know that you intend to share your experience with the simming community at the appropriate fora.Word-of-mouth is significant in our community.

Sorry, just saw this post now. I too was accused by FSD of having "cracked" software. Having never put any FSD software save the purchased P-180, I know how you feel. They told me until I do a full format of my hard drive, that I would be unable to install any of their software. To this day, the FSD P-180 has not been installed. I respect a companies right to protect their product, but their accusations leave me cold.Incidently, I have recently replaced my hard drive requiring a re-installation of my OS but I will not be re-installing my FSD software. They have lost a customer.ChuckCYXU

Guest gak1550

I susected that I wasn't the only one who has had this problem with FSD, it is interesting to hear from another though. As to the "proof of purchase" the other poster mentioned, they don't contest the fact that I paid for two of their add-ons, they just claim that I "pirated" ALL the rest!