Sign in to follow this  
Guest J_Niny

I'm looking for a good cessna 172

Hi,I try to find a reliable cessna 172 because the default one don't have a realistic flight model. Does anyone know where i can find a 172 with an accurate flight model?Thanks you!-- ZaAcK77

Hi,I think there is a free download at Realair Simulations, the guys of the Marchetti, of a new arcraft.cfg and texture files for the 172.Enjoy,hm

Thanks,i didn't find the Ron Freimuth's flight model on the avsim library.where can i find it? I'm very interesting in having a good flight model for the c172!I will d/l your panel and the sound.Thanks for having answer me so quickly!-- ZaAcK77

Hi JeffIf you get the air and cfg file could you sent it to me also? I would like to use it in the dynamic data I am gathering for the good and the don't be here examples so aircraft designers can get the flight dynamics to meet most customer expectations. (Freeware providers have customers just as the payware groups.)example:http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3dd85e2804e40e60.jpg Bobwe r rsam@mtco.com.. will only work for fun...

Guest eko

I have the old DF 182 freeware panel from FS2000 updated for FS2002, with Ron's flight dynamics, and a touched up paintjob on the default 172's, and I personally think it makes a great aircraft.

Guest Jeff S KDTW

Bob -What I did was actually send Ron an email requesting him to peek in on this thread if he gets a chance. I know he is busy and I'm not quite sure he is "checking in" frequently. But to any effect, he should see your post. :-)Regards,http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jsnyder99/sigs/name.jpg

Guest Jeff S KDTW

Eko -Are you using the FS2000 DF182 freeware panel, or do you mean you are using the FS2000 DF172 freeware panel (that was available in conjunction with FSD's freeware 172 model)?That DF/FSD 172 was an incredible FREE package from two great developing groups. Many of us often forget all of the great freeware contributions these groups have given us and our many hours of enjoyment.Hats off to 'em. Eko, can you tell me where you got the conversion kit for the panel you are using?Regards,http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jsnyder99/sigs/name.jpg

Guest Ron Freimuth

>Bob - >>What I did was actually send Ron an email requesting him to >peek in on this thread if he gets a chance. I know he is >busy and I'm not quite sure he is "checking in" frequently. >But to any effect, he should see your post. :-) : Jeff Jeff, I got your email, but with an avsim forum email address. You can send my C172SP files to anyone who wants them. I didn't see any email address for Bob, either. ;) I see I can attach >100 kB image files to forum messages, but not an 8 kB AC archive. Ron

Guest jase439

I have been using Steve Small's flight dynamics for quite some time, but I'm not sure if they are available anymore. They're quite good. All his stuff is (or was as the case may be).J

Guest Jeff S KDTW

Ron -I think the others will certainly appreciate that. I will send the files tonight to those interested. :-)Too bad we can just attach it to this thread as a zip file (the old version of the forum software allowed that :-roll).edit - BTW, those interested, please leave an email since the forum software used for email won't let me attach a file. I will have to send it "conventionally."Regards,http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jsnyder99/sigs/name.jpg

I use Steve Small's flight dynamics with Carenado's model. Its the nicest 172 model available and worth the money IMHO. www.carenado.com check it out.Hornit