Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

DF 727 preview shots

Guest gooper

hi all check out the deamfleet 727 preview shots on their forum- can't wait to buy both theirs and capt.sims as they offer different options which should appease everyone!!

What i love and respect most about Dreamfleet and their products is that they...1. Never tell you a expected release time, that alone save people hounding their arses all the time about a date.2. If they say it will be released at 1200 EST on a certian day it is released at 1200 EST on that day.3. They dont announce a release day until the product is final.4. And finally...Their product is always right the first time. My 737,Archer and 177 all worked fine on the original download.All Donehttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

Guest oyvindhansen

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but the 737 didn't work perfectly the first time, the FMC crashed a lot on many computers and there has been several patches since the initial release. The Archer also required a 'service release'.

Guest A32X

Personally I think the captinsim aircraft seems like a better package, I guess time will tell.

>Personally I think the captinsim aircraft seems like a >better package, I guess time will tell. Perhaps..but DF will have the luxury of using and studying CS's product while they continue development on theirs.But no matter, as I will own both based on the quality of the companies involved.

Guest oyvindhansen

It seems like they will use about the same layout as the 737 with windows popping up over the engine instruments. Captainsim puts more stuff in the main window at the cost of having smaller gauges and losing the centered primary instruments, much like 767PIC. I think the latter solution gives better control as you don't really need the 'pilots view' anyway when you have a usable VC such as they both surely will have. And when MS removes the 2D panels altogether in the future designers can finally stop thinking about the view nonsense.- Oyvind

>>>>Personally I think the captinsim aircraft seems like a better package, I guess time will tell. <<<http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

I don't know about everyone who has seen the pictures, but I am not that impressed... OOOOoo! It's a rendition of a 727 panel! Where is the rest of the plane. I am sorry, I like DreamFleets products. Heck, I own a few (archer,cardinal). Terrific stuff. Will it be as good as CaptainSim? I don't know, because I have not seen what the rest of the plane looks like. I will most likely put my money on Captain Sim for having the best 727 on the payware market.I am sure Dream Fleet's 727 will be impressive when it is complete, but for now it is just a panel, don't get to excited.Do you hear that...? That is the sound of the wind being taken out of your sails. I will put it back when I see the final product....