Sign in to follow this  

A320 PIC

Anybody know what is going on with the A320 PIC, I'm really looking forward to it.I tried to post a nice friendly letter to Wilco yesterday but no repy so maybe my straitforwardness is more attention getting.ThankyouPilot737

If they are smart they will just wait until it is ready without giving us any hint of a release date and just announce "Come and get it" when it is a complete, tested professional product.This will avoid:1. Releasing a product before it is ready because everyone is whining.2. Missing the release date because it isn't quite ready and have everyone whining because they can't have it today.

yea well going with the concensus here i dont think i will be buying PICA320 i only have a P3800 GF2 MX400 64meg card and i also read someone it is very hard to read the guages:-(

Well I wouldn't expect the A320PIC to be anything close to the 737-700 that was offered in the airport series. The A320 is a specialized product that will certainly have had more time and consideration put into it than the boeing in their airport series. I'm really looking forward to A320 PIC becasue I'm already a proud owner of the 767PIC.

well i am a proud owner of the PSS747 and boy she is a beauty for something which was released for FS2000!but yes me hoping as well that the PICA320 will be great!

Guest A32X

Actual I read the PICA320 was due out in september, then I read October and now I think someone said it is due out the end of November. I'm still looking forward to it though.

Hey pilot,I sincerely hope that Wilco can produce a plane with even half the quality of the 767PIC development team.But as Wade (one of the 767PIC developers)clearly stated in this message: http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...33&viewmode=all...its Wilco's show. Now, I do know that Wilco provided the visual models of the 767 for the 767PIC package, and they were frame-rate eating pieces of C#rap! The only components of that software package worth keeping are the parts developed by the "PIC" team (and that's not just my opinion...that is a fact!) :)This, coupled with the preview of Wilco's other plane making abilities, makes me feel less than excited about the upcoming A320PIC.Don't get me wrong, I hope it will be a stellar product. But I've learned to always hope for the best, but expect the worst. Makes life's little disappointments easier to handle. :)Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg