Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

Any Long Islanders out there?

Guest Hugo

Hi Don.I think you refer to ne_lc_10.zip by Michael Ouellette. I do have this file too. The images below shows the results over the same area I posted yesterday, although to a slightly different angle. The second image is native FS. You can see the treament obtained with Ouellette's file seams to be somewhat closer to what one can see on the MapQuest picture, in my previous post, over what one gets with FSGenesis. But, still, both are a great improvment over FS original landscapes.I have activated both set, FSGenesis's and Ouellette's, simultaneously. It dosen't seam there are any conflict between the 2. I've only flown for maybe 15 min but didn't have any problem whatsoever. The nice thing is that Ouellette's LC (probaly made with Landclass Assistant) has priority over FSGenesis which, to me, is a good news.Globaly, FSGenesis gives a much more realistic land view than original MSFS LCs. Altough it may not be the exact reality, it is dam close :-). Now, for one that has a specific knowledge of a given area, he still has the possiblility to edit it with Landclass Assistant or find an alreary made one, and run it along with FSGenesis over which it will prevail with no conflict for this specific area. At least, this what I'm led to think at this point. Best of both world :-)Hugo

No such thing as a "decent oyster". I'll stick to my clams! Just as bad, but not as slimey! :) Use to do a lot of clamming over in Captree. Don