Sign in to follow this  
Guest adria320

Not again :( Help!!!!!

Guest adria320

OK, I'm gonna kill my computer! FS ain't working again :-8 When I start FS, it starts loading new scenery files and when it comes to 7% it just crashes :-fume Can someone tell me what's wrong? I installed UK2000 p5 yesterday, but I removed it now, and it still isn't working :-( Help me please!!!!

Did you do a compile of your traffic.bgl before this problem occurred or any AFCAD related files? If so, decompile the traffic (so you have a backup) and replace the traffic.bgl and/or the relevant afd files with the default ones (you can unzip them from the original installation CDs without having to do a reinstall). See if the problem persists. Try to get the newest versions of AFCAD and Traffic Tools. I had a similar problem once with an older version of AFCAD. Misha

i would try deleting you FS2002.cfg file. i've had mine get corrupted to where the sim wouldn't run. BACKUP 1st!!!chris

AdriaIf you have the harddisk space. Do a total backup of FS2002, stored in a safe place on the disk.Then you don't need to get bad nerves if everything goes wrong - restore the backup !!I have that.Regards

Guest adria320

I think it was an AFCAD problem! But now I d/l a new AFCAD version, and when I try to import the overlays that I imported, it just crashes :-fume So what's wrong with AFCAD?

Guest Jaaky

Check if all your ventilators work, especially on your video card!!!This happened to me, and only after bashing my head into the wall for a few days, I realized that my video card was overheating.

Guest adria320

That isn't it, cuz everything else works great :-(