Sign in to follow this  
Guest champion

How much space is fs2002 taken in your hardrive !!

I have one western digtel 60gig 7200 rpm hardrive and one 40gig fs is taken about 7.58 GIGS! i know some of you guys have more hehe :D

11.15GB on my machine.Total of 65GB of UDMA66 and UDMA100 drives (6 drives).

FS2002 takes up 7.64 GB with over 48,000 files in about 1800 folders.This does not include a folder called: aircraft hangeron a server connected to the LANThis is where I move all planes that are not in use.. from aircraft to aircraft hanger folder!!Gregory Abbey - Edwinnengineering

Good to see another Eastern fan!! We should start a topic on good Eastern Airlines DL's. Oh, only about 3GB for me. I must be slacking.

3.19Gb on 120Gb of UDMA 133. (100Gb of which is used for bugger-all :-))

Hello Earth Dragon!27 GB in my 100GB hard drive. I just did a complete OS upgrade from ME to XP and I backed everything up. One and a half years worth of FS2002 downloads took a whooping 27 CD's.Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullerthttp://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav205_banner.gif[/img]

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Got some catching up to do with you, Dennis! LOL I have a 60 GIG HD for the non-gaming stuff and a 120 GIG HD for music, gaming (all Rainbow 6, Ghost Recon, GTAIII, Jedi Knight, Max Payne, SOF2, Wolfenstein, Tropico, and IL2, and B17 flying fortress) with all my FS stuff. I have 14.8 for Fs2002 with 4.9 for CFS2 and 4.7 worth of ZIPS. (just erased 3.6 GIG of ZIPs that backed I up on CD)Michaelhttp://www.geocities.com/res052cd/cmhbanner.gif

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest outtatimeiii

11.5GB so far here (need to update my signature LOL) :) FS2002 takes quite a bit of real estate on my 40GB drive LOL.Approx:1.7GB alone for FS20021.5GB worth of guages (thats around 3000 guages)8GB for aircraft0MB worth of addon scenery LOL, never really felt like getting sceneryI sure hope my harddrive dont fail soon, it took me FOREVER to rack the GB up LOL

3.43 Gig. I remember when I got my first 5 meg external hard drive for my Trash 80 (Radio Shack TRS-80 for those who dont go back that far) BobG

Guest crashing_pilot

hi,os takes 500 mb,fs2k2 takes 0.99 gb,i

i thought i had about 3gigs....then i looked :D9'289'625'600 Bytes ( 8.65 GB )wow...i was impressed :)duble 60gig maxtor/ibm '7200

The whole program folder, right? 3.21 GB hereKitty MercuryCathay Pacific Virtual Pilot (CX252)