Sign in to follow this  

Help needed from Real Pilots /Expert SimPilots

Hi gang,First let me explain that I am not a real pilot, not even many rides in light GA aircraft, nor am I a talented FS2002 driver. My grandson, as long as it is daylight can fly/land much better then me. Go to night time and we win.What I need is a starting position with the aircraft in an "unusual attitude position" Right now I could use a flight with the starting position being in a light GA aircraft in a spin. Place the aircraft in a spin and then pause and save the flight. Would like for the weather to be set to "standard" value of zero wind, 29.92 hg, 60F outside air temp, 10F dew point, and a 25% fuel load. Capture the spin 8K ft above the ground so I will have several seconds of data capture. Do it with a clean configuration.This will help me in my number crunhing of good vs. delete the aircraft after 20 minutes of flying it. One can change the air and cfg files and see the "impact" ;-) of the changes.What other unusual flight attitude should I be looking at? Keep in mind I am only making step function changes (full up - full down, full left full right ...) to the control surfaces to eliminate pilot talent. On the spin I will let it spin into the ground or recover on its own. Please make comments on how to make the flight dynamics better and possible "test" methods to demonstrate the differences. We can record the data and present it in graphic form so we can see the differences. Thank you for your help.Bobwe r rsam@mtco.com

yep, it just might have been to convoluted.SIMPLE VERSION -- Put a light aircraft into a spin, hit the pause key, save the flight, send it to me. If it is not too much trouble try and set the weather parameters to the condition I requested.And I will say thanks you for your help in finding a good flight dynamic envelope.Sorry I rambled to far for you.Bob