Sign in to follow this  

Dash7c Cargo Door

Does anyone happen to know how to open the cargo door on the Dash7c? Shift+E opens the passenger exit, but I don't have a clue on how to open the cargo door. Thanks for any info. Jim Golden, GySgt, USMC (Ret.)

i was wondering the very same thing, just never had the guts to ask LOL not documented either, is it!?

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

I think shift-e-2 is pretty much the standard for opening secondary exits. I know I always try it first on any gmax-modeled aircraft. Try it with some others... you may be surprised what opens!

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guys, Tried your suggestion but when I press Shift+E+2 I get the radio stack opened and the exit opened. Any other suggestions?Jim Golden, GySgt, USMC (Ret.)

I'm having the same problem. A few weeks ago when I first got the Dash-7 Cargo I was able to open Cargo door with Shift+E+2. Now that just opens and closes the passenger door. Have tried Shift+E+1 as well. Have no idea what changed. Any ideas to solve this?

Guest Lizardo

I sometimes have to keep trying at Shift+E+2..but eventually it works.

Dash7 Cargo...for me it works like thisshift+e+1 for rear "passanger door"shift+e+2 front cargo door..no idea why it doesn't want to work for ya...the MSFS doc says u can use shift+e+(1..4) for opening/closing doors

you are right, i got my notation wrong...thx for pointing it out

Hi,there is a solution... un-check 'Map to 4 throttles' in FSUIPC and Shift+E+2 will work. It seems to affect only certain systems, mine is one of them. You don't need a reverse when sitting on the ground anyway. :)Hope it works for you, guys! :-waveRegards,JureBush Flying Unlimited]"At home in the wild"[/i

Thanks Guys,I tried Shift+E and then 2 and the cargo doors open. I was pressing all three keys at once. That was the problem. Again, thanks for the input. Semper FiJim Golden, GySgt, USMC (Ret.)