Sign in to follow this  
eurowing

AI traffic??

quick vote for me plz1 projectAI2 Mytrafficdont really get much traffic even with all installers.can't get my head around messing with traffic bgl's ... does mytraffic give good cover at all the main airports,or would i be better off with projectAI's autoinstallers thanks steveany Mytraffic users i would be grateful for feedback

Guest Niels_C

Hi Steve,I don't know Mytraffic, but with PAI's Base installer, just aboutall a/c will have tailnumbers according to their nationality.The packages attempt to emulate their respective airlines as wellas possible, so if you for instance get jetBlue there will ofcourse be many jetBlue a/c at JFK, NY.Hope this helps a bit.-Niels Christiansen

Never heard of MyTraffic either, however I have installed all of PAI. First time I forgot (i didn't realize there was one, its not too obvious on their site) the base installer, but after uninstalling them then running the base installer first, then the set ups, I have no complaints. It is a bit time consuming however as you need to run each airline's set up individually but the end result is good. As the last poster mentioned not only does it install various airlines, it regionalises the GA traffic, so that for instance in the UK smaller aircraft will mostly be registered G-xxxx rather than Nxxxxx.I hope Microsoft will take note of what PAI have done for flightsim and include something like it in Fs2004, after all they do claim Its a real as it gets. Not a criticism of Microsoft, rather a suggestion for improvement. At the end of the day we will still buy Fs2004 regardless.Hope this is of some help to you.

for you guys that never heard of it go check it out atwww.simmarket.com/online/mytraffic/

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX