Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanSmith

Graphics Card HElp,,...

Guest ianrivaldosmith

Hi all, I have a packard bell imedia 3054 PC. The motherboard only supports AGP 4x, and i currently only have onboard graphics. So as you can imagine I need a new card! What would be the best card to put in this system i have a budget of 70

Guest Edwin

Hi,The 9600 series is a good bet. I was just wondering: at 70 pounds, would he be able to go for a 9800 Pro? (You know I'm a huge fan of that card!) I haven't checked the latest prices so I'm not sure.Edwin

Guest baksteen33

Hi Edwin, indeed, perhaps the budget is enough for a 9800pro? One prob might be that it's hardly available anymore here in good ol' Europe. I noticed that I wrote something which could be misinterpreted - the resolution. 1024x obviously isn't a large res. :-) A 9600 does an outstanding job incl 1024x resolutions. Sorry for that. Greetings to HK Jaap