Sign in to follow this  

FS2002 replacement 767-300s for 767PIC?

Can anybody give suggestions as to the best 767s to replace the default 767PIC's? They just eat up framerates too much. Thanks,Rob

Guest crashing_pilot

hi,try the project opensky 767,the

Guest flightpro08
Guest Andy_YXU

I use POSKY 767-300also I use the panel and the ***.air file from the PIC for this airplane.I could not fly this aircraft with the PIC panel unless I used their ***.air file which is fine it works great, just so you know that you won't be able to fly POSKY 767 with PIC panel without also using PIC ***.air file. Well I could not anyways, the aircraft would fail to climb as soon FLT180+ and there was no cure for it untill I came up with the idea of also using their ***.air file.You can also look for merger files that someone else sugested they might even be a better choice then mine, but I do not know of any.. never looked for them.. so can't help you there...Also as I did it the panel works with aircraft well, IE engine on fire, all mulfunctions etc.. start up prosedure it works all well.Andy

Thanks guys.I have downloaded the a good looking POSKY 767-300 American Airways jet. I suppose it is more than a matter of replacing the textures manually, right? What I did was to just go into the PIC767 fs2002 file and I removed the original texture and replaced it with the POSKY textures. However, when I started fs2002 again and selected the 767PIC, the old textures/aircraft reappeared. I guess this is why you need a merger file. What is an ***.air file?Thanks,Robbie

Guest WorkingStiff

No, it's more than just replacing textures...you'd also have to edit the airline configuration file and make other adjustmentsHowever, as previous posters mentioned; there are merge files already created that will correctly combine the POSKY aircraft with the 767 PIC panel.If you go to the 767 PIC forum, you would see frequent mention of these merge files. Search for "Lee Hetheringtion" in the PIC forum and you'll find the link to download these merge files.

Thanks WS! I will try and hunt down the Lee Hetherington's name.

Thanks for the information. Please send me a link to the MDL file or directions on how to swap out the AIR and CFG files.Thanks!Robb

Thanks WS! I have downloaded it and will give it a try.Robb

Well I loaded Will's program but am getting the 777 panel instead of the PIC767 panel. I am probably doing something wrong. I need step by step instructions I guess.Thanks