Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pabra

Iomega Drivers for nvidia

These are drivers based on the standard 30.82 drivers.I have tried them.They are actually (as far as i know) not really changed drivers.What they do is to adjust the registry settings on install.(Much the same as you can do yourself with Rivatuner)There are 2 versions, one called quality, and one called performance.The quality version tends to give a very strong shimmering effect on the scenery. Personally i prefer the 40.72 (if you have a TI4xxx type card. Whith MX type cards, stick to the starndard 30.82Norvald Olsvold

Guest Pabra

These are old tweaked drivers for better quality. The latest drivers are better and faster. But try them and see for yourself. I did.

Guest SoarPics

Uhhh, don't know what that's about...The Omega drivers have been tried by a number of folks in FS2Ks, myself included. They are directed toward a higher image quality at the expense (albeit a minor one on most systems) of performance.While they seemed to work OK for most folks, their default settings are not preferred in this sim. Specifically, the LOD is defaulted to a far too high negative setting. I worked with them for a few hours when they were introduced, but found myself back to my original RivaTuner settings!You might find them an advantage for other games, but in this sim I'd recommend tweaking to your preferred on-screen quality using one of the popular tweakers like RivaTuner, GTU, or even NVMax (the latter is not supported by the later iterations of Nvidia drivers.)Hope this helps,