Sign in to follow this  

Anyone notice this...

Guest DaveKDEN

...in todays file library here;Zlin Z-526F - SWEET!!!!Dave

Hi I just wanted to know if you or anybody else is having a problem with the tail sinking into the ground with this aircraft. Tried messing around with the contact points but that just makes it worse. Otherwise a very cool plane. Thanks a lot for any help.

Yes - i've the same problem , i've send email to Tibor and i'm sure that is gonna fix it soonWery vell desidned aircraft , model , VC and sounds - did you notice flap lever and red-white pins coming out of wing to make you sure that gear is down - awsome :-)

Same problem here as well with the tail sink. Thanks for writing the author about it, as I was just about to do the same thing. No sense cluttering his inbox. :-)

If you have sinking tail problem......just change static pitch in [contact points] in aircraft.cfgyou can copy and paste this line of text static_pitch=12.000000 that works Ericson