Sign in to follow this  

UK VFR. Scenery.. Oh Lordy Lordy....

>Could be they're a bit distracted by the FS Show at >Birmingham.... Yes, I saw the whole family at the show today - only the dogs minding the ranch back home!Mike

They are a small family-run business and the entire team was at the annual Flight Sim show in Birmingham on Saturday. Don't worry - I'm sure you'll hear from them on Monday.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I couldn't agree more! My copy arrived this morning - this thread decided the buy/don't issue - and I'm absolutely gobsmacked. This is what I've always wanted from a sim! Today, I climbed into my C172 at my local airport (Cranfield) and taxied to the active. After taking off, I was careful not to overfly the Nissan building. I then followed the Bedford - Bletchley railway line, taking a quick look at the Millbrook Vehicle Proving ground - a perfectly circular race track that you can probably spot from space. I then took a quick look at my house and local golf course, before checking out Thurleigh airfield. I noticed that there are masses of cars parked on the runways. I flew over here a couple of months back in real life - and lamented with my instructor that this huge and potentially useful airport is now used as a car park. I then flew on to Sywell which is right on the edge of the scenery area and aaargh! Back to the (now) depressing default scenery that I was so impressed with just a few short months ago. Can't wait for the other areas to be released...

Update on RCSimlations....... Copy arrived Friday. I gave them a call and they were very helpful although at the time things sounded a bit chaotic in the background !!What do I think of the scenery ?It's incredible ! I was up until 5am Saturday morning just flying around London !!