Sign in to follow this  
Guest jase439

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING KBOS RAFCAD 1.01

Guest jase439

It has come to my attention that the AFCAD included in my recently uplodaded BOSAFCAD.ZIP is in fact an old AFCAD for Salt Lake City. If you downloaded this file, please contact me at jase439@excite.com for the correct AFCAD file. A corrected ZIP has been submitted to AVSIM and will hopefully be fixed here soon. It may be faster to wait for the official posting of the file :).Major apologies to all on this. I was really asleep at the helm on this one.JPS. For those who have NOT downloaded this file: This is NOT a stand-alone AFCAD for Boston; it is part of a scenery update and is intended for use with Airport 2000 Volume 2. If you haven't downloaded, please wait and download the full (and correct) version from AVSIM when it is officially posted.

Guest jase439

People...AVSIM has not updated the file with the correct AFCAD, yet people continue to download the bad version. Please do not download this file until the new version has been posted. I will post a message to this thread when I can confirm that things are good and well in the universe.

Guest jase439

BOSAFCAD 1.02 is now online in the What's New Section for Friday, November 22.

Guest jase439

Despite numerous requests, AVSIM has posted BOTH versions of this file - the bogus copy and the good one. If you downloaded 1.01 it's bad - throw it away. Download v1.02 labelled "Airport 2000 KBOS Template"Sorry for the ongoing confusion. If there is any confusion as to which version to download, the correct one can be found at www.projectai.comJ

Guest jase439

The following issue has been reported by a handful of users, so I'll post this issue here in case it applies to you (I will include this in the FAQ in a later release):There is an installer patch for Airport 2000 Volume 2 available from http://www.wilcopub.com (look under Downloads). You should install this patch if you are receiving the following error:"world.vis not found"The original CD's that Wilco burned for its first release had bunk installers. If you were one of these lucky few :), then download the installer patch first before installing Volume 2. Should that fail (although it shouldn't), some users have had success with installing a side-by-side copy of FS2000 and proceeding from there.Thanks to those who reported this issue to me.J