Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flybyme

Where to find Graphics cards performance comparaison with FS...???

Guest Flybyme

Ciao to all,:(( Hope not to ask the same question other had...I wanted to up-grade my desktop and I was looking for a recent Graphics cards performance comparaison with fS...so I may choose a good card...Any link to suggest me??Is it worth to up-grade my desktop today since I use FS9 with all add-on or I should maybe wait that the same add-on are compatible with FSX.. and then change my system...???I wanted to get a Intel duo core e6600 2,4 Gb 4Mb cache...Any suggestion is apreciated..Thanx endeed..AMD Athlon 642800+1,8 Ghz2Gb RamMainboard VIA K8TM/K8MM (MS-6741 v1.X)FS2004737 and 747 PMDG777 and 757 PSSASVItaly pack

Guest baksteen33

Display adapter questions should have a mention about the display config. ;-)

Guest Flybyme

>Display adapter questions should have a mention about the>display config. ;-) Sorry, don't understand your answer...:((

Guest baksteen33

Hoi Miguel, IMO, it's better to NOT entrust decision making to a site like THG. There's a 'slight' risk of being 'slightly' misled. Over time you'll notice they know only 2 winners... ;-) @ OP, what kind of monitor(s)? Their resolution(s)? That's what you're buying a display adapter for. ;-) Or are you intending to connect una machina di caf