Sign in to follow this  
Guest ruby

HELP FELLOW SIMMERS!!!!!!

Guest lenly

I downloaded the Sid/Stars from Terry Yingling's site and everything is ok now...........Thanks to all who tried....Special Thanks to Terry........

Guest wayupthere

>Terry Yingling ??Care to provide a link?, he/she makes freeware cycles? how are they compared to Navdata?

Guest wayupthere

>slower than the X1950pro..Yeah there is definatly something not right there. Well you got guts, having converted yourself to an "early-guinea-pig-adopter", something you of all people were so against to be :(.. Keep me posted man..

Guest wayupthere

Thanks for the link...Hmm well, you need to pay for Navdata.at, so if this is legit (not-pirated stuff) or home-made, its a nice freeware option to have for those not being able to buy cycles from Richard.

Guest lenly

At least it worked for me where Richard's didn't.....:-jumpy :-jumpy

Guest wayupthere

>At least it worked for me where Richard's didn'tJust curious, what exactly didn't work? The problem you couldn't get it installed properly, or are there more problems on your end?, because i just updated my cycles here, and had no issues whatsoever, by using the installer "next" button, everything went into its correct place and its working fine..

Guest lenly

They installed in the FMCWP ok, but not in the SIDSTAR in PMDG.But Terry's did.......

Guest baksteen33

So true, and I'm paying for it dearly! :-) Excerpts taken from 'The Guinea Pig Daily' :-) >>...you need an 8 pin PSU-connector or Overdrive

Guest wayupthere

Hahaha... See told you my 1Kw wasn't so bad, Welcome to the Personal Nuclear Era Club :(

Guest baksteen33

Well, I'm sure PSUs with a lesser wattage AND 8-pin

Guest wayupthere

Hahaha, well good for you man.. glad things are looking better. :) Just let me know when your all done, would love to see some benchies from that GPU ;)

Guest baksteen33

Well, me too, Davis! :-) In the meantime, I can give you the Vista's internal benchmark score for the card (w/o drivers): 1 (one)! :-) :-) I apparently need an XP-update which I can't put my hands on yet (UAA HD Audio something) kb835221 v.1.0b. I have v.1.0a but that's roughly a year older. Any ideas how to implement HD Audio into XP which didn't have it before? I guess it because of the HDCP hardware on the GPU. Cheers and kind regards Jaap