ABIT AA8XE (Intel 925XE-ICH6R)3.87 gigahertz Intel Pentium 42048 Megabytes Installed MemoryRADEON X850NOWMONITOR 1 - DELL 27" 1920 X 1200MONITOR 2 - SONY CRT 21" 1920 X 1200Getting a westinghouse 37"SWITCHING toMonitor 1 - Westinghouse 37" 1920 x 1080 Monitor 2 - DELL 27" 1920 X 1200 or 1920 x 1080Both connecting to 2 DVI'sIs the installation as easy as:Turn computer off.Unplugging both monitorsPlugging and switching monitorsTurn computer ON.Warn me if I am missing something.Thanks.Abe

Guest wayupthere

Yes Abe,Monitor switching is one of the easiest things to do, and just connecting and booting up should do the trick. If you monitor comes with a driver-disk containing its color-profile install that too, but in most cases nowadays XP/Vista or other OS have already build in profiles.ps: you are still upgrading your GPU right?

Hello,My experience , running Nvidia, you need to control (adjust) your refresh rate, resolution, overclocking, AA, AF, ... in the Nvidia control panel for each monitor.Control (adjust?) your settings in FSX for the 3 monitors.Not that difficult..Do the same when changing the video driver.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Guest wayupthere

True, but thats more related to tweaking AFTER.. regarding Abe's position now, is how to switch monitors. :)

Thanks Wayup and Emile.And yes Wayup. I am doing a more extensive upgrade. A whole new system, with ATI 2900XT or XTX(if available), Core2 quad, Abit(I feel comfortable with that), 4 gigs of ram, full tower.I am always open to suggestions and new ideas.Thanks again.Abe