Hello,No, I never overclocked any of my PC's components.And this residual aliasing does exist in other games too, like FarCry or Half-Life 2 for example. (and it didn't before)Could it be that my GC lost only a part of its functions? (AA is still effective, but not as much at it used to be)Thanks,

Guest wayupthere

Well if you havent OC'ed and even went as far as completely re-installing the entire OS, am inclined to say that your GPU could be dying on you somehow. But just to recap, after a full re-install of Windows, the OLD driver that did work then, DOESN'T work now either?.

Unfortunately, I confirm, it doesn't work now, even if it should.Strange, isn't it?What bothers me, is that I thought this card should be of good quality... it worked perfectly for 5 months, but now... :sIf you have any revolutionary idea, I would be happy to read it:)Thanks,

Guest wayupthere

Well it is electronics, so anything can happen (and usually does at the worst timings). But you say its been working fine for 5 months, than it still must fall under your 1year warranty right?

Right, it's still under warranty.I already have been to the place where I bought it, and explained my problem to the guy. He answered that he had to send it to the manufacturer, and that they would either replace it if they found there was a problem, or send it back as it is... and that would tkae 6 weeks! By the time, I wouldn't have any graphic card... :(I would have bought a cheaper card while this one is away if I was sure they would repair/replace it, but I fear that they won't find any problem, since it still playable, and AA does work... (but it doesn't work at its maximum):s

Yeah, that's what I thought I should do...I'll do this, hoping they will now the answer!Thanks,

Guest wayupthere

Ok man, let me know how that went afterwards.

OK, I just sent them my message, now I have to wait...I'll inform you when I have an answer!

Guest wayupthere

You still haven't heard anything from the Asus guys man?, they usually are pretty fast in my experiences.

Hi,It's funny you ask it today, because I just got an email from them. They ask me if I tested the card on another computer... :)

Guest wayupthere

Ohh ok, well atleast they got back to you reasonably promptly, just keep me posted about your progress.

Hello,I got a new answer from Asus tech support : they say my card has certainly a GPU problem, and that I should take it back to the shop... :)So, I think that's I will do. (6 weeks... :'( )

Try going back to the 7.1 drivers for your card if you don't have Vista. I've heard that the 7.1 drivers were the last ones really made for XP.Kim