Sign in to follow this  
ABE

X6800, QX6800 and QX6850?

Hi Davis,Could to see you back, posting. You mention the earthquake and flooding. Hope you were not affected too badly. I sent you an email @ 30gigs.com. It was returned undeliverable. If you can send me a quick email to abrahamabyad@hotmail.com, I sure would appreciate it.Thanks.AbeP.S. I said in my email:"The forum is EMPTY without you. You are the one that put life in it. Hope everything is ok with you."

Guest wayupthere

Hi Abe,Yeah, whilst it wasnt directly in Tokyo itself i do have friends and family located where it hit 200km from here so was definatly not the best of times here. We got lucky that the last typhoon missed the city, but has done some damage and killing elsewhere. Anycase everybody that I know is save so time to calm down for me.. Ohh yeah for whatever reason 30gigs is acting up again, ill send you an email later on the day, next time you send me a mail, just send me to my hotmail like you did before.

Hi Davis,Good to hear that your family and friends are allright.When you are up to speed let me know. You can answer the above question as a starter.Thanks,Abe

Guest wayupthere

Mail sent Abe.

Hey Davis,What are you doing up so LATE (or Early). I saw your post at the FS9 forum, just after I posted.....We sure did show them, didn't we(lol). I'll try to catch you after you wake up.Abe