Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flybyme

WHo has tips and screeeshots about Triplehead2go???

Guest Flybyme

Ciao,i wanted to go for the Triplehead2go and 3 monitors of 19"...any tips, suggestions and screenshots before I spend all that money???Or I rather change my 19" for a 22" and save money???The Monitor is 50cm far from me on the wall...ThanxxPAco

Guest wayupthere

Avsim-Member AstroDave has posted some T2G shots running 3840x1024 found here.By his words: "the pics is exactly how it looks on my 3 screen except for of course the 2 bezel divider points separating the 3 monitors."http://www.astrodave.net/fsx/

Guest baksteen33

Perhaps also consider a beamer? Together with rudder pedals and TrackIR, t'was the best thing I ever got for FS. Beamer = moderate resolution = little perf worries ;-) Kind regards Jaap

Guest Flybyme

What is Beamer??I'm going for TrackIr....;o)

Guest baksteen33

Hi Davissan, is that your AV lounge? Is it a Barco? I disassembled one a couple of weeks ago. If you need spares..! :-) OT, why is your overclock so much lower on the quad? No phasechanger until you replace the mainboard? Cheers and kind regards Jaap

Guest wayupthere

Hey Jaap,hehe no, im not a beamer guy ;) not yet atleast. But thanks for the offer lol.No im running the PCer on it, I'm just not running it very very cold, little unstable mobo this Gigabyte, waiting the new DFI mobos. For now 3.9 is ok.

Davis, good to see you jumping back in and reviving this area.Abe

Guest baksteen33

Ohayo Davissan, out of curiousity, are you going for an Intel or Nvidia? The new Abit (P35) looks interesting too. No Bios updates from GA is the main downside for an otherwise alright board (got the P35 DS4 or DSQ4). Also no access to memory details, at least I couldn't find any. So, it only seems a good board if you don't want to get too scientific. OC ends at 3.1, no matter what. But maybe it's the CPU? Cheers and kind regards Jaap

Guest wayupthere

hehe, thx Abe.. yeah just a bit busy with my Job, but I'll catch you on MSN, Im more online now already finished setting up the Mac..Hey Jaap..Yeah, the GB doesnt give me my wanted headroom, its fine for the time being, and since ive allready used my other 4 DFI mobo's on other builds, its the only one I had left lying around.For my current build im going with Intel,Im waiting on the DFI X38-T3R IC9R. Friend of mine went to Computex a few months ago, and brought back some very nice info on them. They should be hitting retail here sometime September, and it being DFI I'm more than willing to wait ;)As to your Quad, what settings are you running?Take care guys,

Guest Scratch1964

PAcoI would have opted for a Matrox setup myself, but the only thing I am put off by is the limitation of the vertical resulution (i.e. 1024 pixels). For the same cost of the triple head + 3x19"ere one can aquire a good 24" panel at 1200 vertical resolution. I would also use the 24" panel for side by side A4 documents, DVDs, picture in picture and graphic design. For applications that utilise just one display then I feel that 1024 V res is a little limited.However, the huge advantage of the triple head is that fabulous wide angle side view. To be able to see sideways (almost) out of a quality VC is really something with Flight sim.What else besides flight sim might you use your monitor(s) for?The TrackIR looks a great product too. There are so many quality hardware peripherals & addons for flight simulation, but personally I feel that a good display must be a priority over everything else.I wonder how TrackIR performs with a triple head setup...????? I presume these are two inter compatible products. The prospect sounds awesome!!! (until the dawn of 3x projector screens + triple head + TrackIR is one day upon us - UTOPIA!!!)Scratch1964

I'm not so sure about the view with TH2GO. It's my understanding that this is just the normal FS 90