Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flybyme

SW Force feedback 2 profiles..???

Guest Flybyme

Ciao to all,I own a SW ForceFeedback 2 Joystick and need some help...-The only profiles I got is the FS2000 one, is there any more up dated?-I tried to fly the 737-300 Feelthere but I get weird forcefeedback, i.e. on ground if taxying slowly the joy shakes sideways a lot..; on air the aircraft gives no forces while manouvreing...With the 737-700 PMDG and other aircrafts the feddbacks are great...-will this joy function with FSX and/or VIsta???-are there any FS similar joys with forcefeedback on the market today?ANy help will be very much appreciate...Paco

Guest baksteen33

Hi Paco, FSX is not the prob AFAIK, Vista is. A while ago the FFB2 wasn't supported, maybe a roar of protest changed that? Saitek's sticks are good but don't have FFB. Kind regards Jaap

Guest Flybyme

Ciao Jaap,sorry but what do you mean by "AFAIK"....???How and where can i get to know if FFB2 is supported by VISTA and FSX?CheersPAco

Guest baksteen33

Ciao Paco, AFAIK = As far as I know As for the FFB2, perhaps try to download Vista drivers at MS? Kind regards Jaap