Why the FSX uninstalling lasts almost forever ?I got a message of very low disk space and decided uninstall the fsx until I provide a bigger HD.The uninstalling process seems very like the install process (lots of files access...). Suddenly an error was reported in msi.dll and a roll back ocurred. Lots of time lost. Why ??

Guest baksteen33

Hi, the question itself is maybe one for the software forum? On disk space in general: The OS' recycle bin and system restore reserve a fixed amount of HD-space. The trash bin for example automatically takes 10%. With those large drives we currently run, you can easily change that to 1% and still have a trash bin of over 1GB. To do so, right click on Recycle Bin --> select Properties --> the rest should be self speaking... In System Restore you can also reduce the space it reserves automatically. OS Control Panel --> System --> Select the tab 'System Restore' --> the rest should be self speaking I hope. These two actions should hand a nice bit of HD-space back to you. A further thing you could do is cleaning up the disk. In Windows Explorer --> right click on the drive in question --> select 'Disk Cleanup'. Good luck and kind regards Jaap Edited because I still can't spell! :-)