Sign in to follow this  
Guest Northy

PC Bottleneck...

Good to hear that you have the same processor. Like I said I've always been rather conservative, so I never OC'ed. Do you have a reference with step by step guidance to OC the CPU?Met vriendelijke groet,Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://kewlceo.com/forums/style_emoticons/...crazy_pilot.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest baksteen33

Hi Rob, I'd say, just enjoy the new machine and keep in mind you likely have a 15-20% reserve. ;-) You'll certainly be very happy as is to start. Davis (wayupthere) is the OC guru in this forum section. Ook vriendelijke groetjes :-) Jaap

Guest wayupthere

>>>Well let's hope he read this, but thanks again JaapJust did ;)Sorry didnt reply anymore after my initial post, got caught up in the realworld.Anyway, you still want to OC?.Regards,

Guest wayupthere

Hey Rob,Sent u a PMRegards,

Guest sunbear

Anybody try the H3850 or the H3870 from ATI? The 3850 should go for around 150-- or so....and has pretty decent performance..Regards,jack