Sign in to follow this  
Bob Church

CH Products yoke and pedals help

Guest Van

Hi Everyone,I was just wondering if anyone knows if the CH Yoke (usb version) is compatible with the CH Pedals (game port version)and if so does anyone know how to set them up?. I was given the pedals by a friend who doesn't use them anymore and thought I would post this query first rather than pass on them.Kindest Regards,Van http://www.yeodesigns.com/signatures/yeode...nner-van2-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Guest jaapverduijn

I have the same set-up. All you need is an (old or cheap) gameport joystick to connect to your gameport pedals, and then shove it into the gameport of your computer. MSFS will then recognize the pedals/stick combination and the yoke as separate controllers. Additional bonus is that you can set up the buttons and axes on the joystick for various functions in the sim. Have fun!Jaap Verduijn.

YepI also can confirm this combination of new CH USB yoke and old style pedals works, but only if the pedals are also connected through an 'old style CH joystick'. You just set up the USB yoke to do all the 'hand' work and the pedals to do the feet. No 'footbrakes' on that of course.

tcreagh2David...your comments are correct re CH Pedals with no toebrakes...however, when a set of CH Pro Pedals (Gameport version) is used you can get toebrakes...all you need is a USB Adapter (about $16 at Radio Shack) for the AUX cable of the CH Pedals. Hope this widens the envelope.TedCYQT

Actually, you can plug the "Aux.Port" connector into the "Joystick" connector and plug the "Gameport" connector into the PC. It will work as a 3-Axis analog stick without the USB adapter. The latest gameport drivers on the CH site are set up to do it that way.- BobThe StickWorkshttp://www.stickworks.com