Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cumulo

Dual monitors

Guest retard_retard_retard

Hi, ive been searching for about an hour now and have found some advice on how to setup my dual monitors for fs2004 but have had no success. I'm trying to use a widescreen 144x1600 with a 1280x1024 through a 8800gts and primarily want to use fs9 with a virtual cockpit view. ive setup dualview through the nvidia control panel but in the fs9 settings i have no option to select a superwidescreen resolution. Then if i run in windowed mode and try to drag the window across the second monitor it just displays a black screen on that monitor. I have also tried undocking the screen and creating a new view ect.I know this has probably been posted load but i've really tried using the search function but am still stuck so any help would be much appreciated!Thanks,Callum

Guest retard_retard_retard

UPDATE: i've tried dual booting into XP and running fs9 under horizontal span mode in the nvidia control panel which works perfectly for the two screens. This option has been excluded from vista so has anybody found a workaround without spending a fortune on a dual/triplehead2go?thanks