Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stan V

A big plug for Jetline Systems Inc

Guest Stan V

Last spring I bought customized a Vertigo X10 computer configuration to run my FSX and then separately added a Viewsonic 21.3" 4x3 LCD monitor. The system itself, which comes factory overclocked at 3.45 MHz in a dual core Intel configuration gives very satisfactory performance with FSX but that is not really what I want to comment about. Instead, I want to give kudos for the outstanding service I received from Greg Sanderson, the owner of Jetline Systems, after the sale. Jetline operates out of Brooksville, FL, and I live in Maryland. Right from the beginning, Jetline worked with me to schedule a delivery time that did not conflict with my summer vacation schedule. Then, when I finally did get the system, I discovered that the shipper must have dropped the system en route and the result was a dislodged cooling head and one of my two memory chips was floating loose in the bottom of the case. I immediately contacted Jetline and they quickly arranged for a local computer service company to fix the computer problems and evaluate the system for viability. That check showed that one of the two Corsair memory chips was bad - probably the one that was jarred out of its socket during shipment. Greg then handled all correspondence with Corsair until we found out that Corsair had replaced my faulty chip with yet another bad memory chip. At that point, Greg stepped in and replaced my memory chips with chips from his own stock. These worked. After all the hardware glitches had been solved, I encountered some additional overclocking glitches but even then, Greg did not abandon me. We spent over two hours on the phone over multiple days until Greg was assured I had a functioning, stable system. It's been great ever since and I am very happy with my purchase.Greg markets his syetems specifically for running Flight Simulator. If you wish, you can order one of his computers with FSX already installed. How great is that?Stan V.