Sign in to follow this  
Guest gooper

poor frame rates

Can any one help.I seem to have a frame rate problem when I am on approach or take off the rate will drop down to 1.5 fps which is terriblethis is at default scenery airportsI am running a 1.2g pentium with 512 meg ramati radeon 7000 graphics with 64 megall the sliders ar set to half way nothing is on the maxwhat is going wrong

Have you added other AI traffic? It could be a bunch of AI traffic at the airport that you can't even see.. I know when I'm in spot view, I have good fps, but when I pan in the direction of a major airport with AI on the ground, FPS drop by half. I'm using a combo of PAI aircraft, and default aircraft for AI.. Try panning away from the airport when your FPS drop, and see if the FPS change...

1.5 is way too low for a system like your's. Do you have he latest drivers installed? Have you installed EndItAll? Do a search for EndItAll and install it? Also, make sure to reboot before simming and don't change aircraft unless your reboot your system again. Do you have the latest sound card drivers installed? If you have an onboard sound card, get yourself a free standing sound card. Keep tying different things. best of luck,Robb

Guest gooper

I have the exact same system as u do and I get 20-30 fps for everything except the most dense scenery and when there are lots of AI trafiic. also make sure u have no other programs running at the same time and I mean NO other programs as I found out from personal experience. other than that I can't add anymnore to what the other replies have suggested.