Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank Betts

Clutch Cargo Air service.

Guest Frank Betts

Well, I have just been hanging back to see if there will be a virtual Chopper company or not. So i decided to come up with one myself (No Rex I have not forgotten you ;-) ) 'Clutch Cargo Air' is the name of the service. There are 2 zones with three camps in each zone being made up. It will be in the Northern area above Ketchikan International airport. Each zone will be no more that 25 miles apart so as to keep from falling to sleep while traveling there . There will be special instructions that I will randomly replace at each zone. You must land and then taxi up to a hangar area and follow the animated Marshaller's hand signals. you will then be able to see your instructions as to where and what you will be doing. It kind of makes you work a bit to find the instructions which hopefully will keep you from getting bored and at the same time make you practice taxiing in close areas. I am still fine tuning this set up so when I get it done I will post it.Frank B^)

Frank: Cool Logo...and I like your choice of helicopters too. Probably lift quite a bit, huh? Good idea you have here, my friend. I look forward to continuing to see more great work out of your talented hands. You are truly finding the 'rotorhead' within you!!!!Rex

Guest Frank Betts

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen :-) I have a friend way over to the west side of the states who is kind enough to offer his services for repainting those nice Choppers. This is going to be a bit of a challenge strategy wise! :-eek Frank B^)

Frank: It is always good to have 'good friends' in the business :)I will make my services available to you at any time. By the way, you will find that you do not sleep for very long in the cockpit of an airborne helicopter!!!!:)Rexbo

Hi Frank!You are at it again -:lol coolThe Logo reminds me of the old logo the Power company use to have :-):-wave

Frank: When you start hiring, I want to be "Clutch02." That way, I can be known as "ol' double clutch".....what a hoot!!!Rexbo

Guest Frank Betts

Stop it Rex, yer' killin' me :-) Hmmm never thought about all the racket and such that might keep you awake ;-)Frank B^)

Guest Frank Betts

Hey Tankhead! Yeah I have a small break in the trucking business and thought I would try out my idea of a virtual service. That logo is something that Jb did for me. Don't know where he got it from.Frank B^)

Well you can count me in as a pilot!that is if it doesn't require special license or certifikate, don't have any, but I count myself as quite good...IMHO..today I finally succeded in autorotate from above meigs and land exactly on to helipad (one of the famous ten pads surrounding)kinda proud right now..!I suggest that we could meet in an MP and sort of do a test live to get pilot license?cheers//Leif

Guest Frank Betts

Your doing way better than I am Leif! Heck why do you think I come up with all this scenery...so I don't have to fly! :-lol Frank B^)

Guest bruno

Hey Frank, You da main clutch, man :-) Way to go buddy, can't wait to see your new scenery.

Guest Frank Betts

Hey Bruno! This might prove interesting. If it works out where people like it then maybe others could add on to the core of this project with there own scenery or what ever. Have a good week end Friend.Frank B^)

Hi,There is more than one helicopter only VA!I am one of the guys behind the scenes, sceneries and repaints of Fox River Helicopters, which is now in it's third year since we "revived" it.Why not visit our site at http://www.bozair.bravepages.com/foxriver/index.htmand have a lookCyaDanny