Sign in to follow this  
cobra

CH Pedals problem

I was wondering if anyone could help me get my ch pedals working in FS2002 Pro. I've hooked them up and calibrated them properly (Windows XP). I have a CH Flight Sim Yoke installed as well (No USB Hookups). When in FS2002, the yoke works fine, but the pedals don't at all. I've checked the settings and the auto-rudder is not check (So sim doesn't use the auto rudder feature). Can anyone give me some insight on how to get them working? Thanks!!Matt

Guest Stanner1953

Are your CH Pedals also non USB as is your yoke?I think you need to have both the pedals and yoke non USB or both USB.Have you tried reinstalling the pedals, using the load software application on XP?Stanner

hino doesnt matter if 1 is usb or both.ive got usb yoke and rudder pedals connected to gameport via throttle.i reckon its a setup problem..do rudders work in any other games???/try getting a new driver from chproducts.there are some newer ones on there website steve

I have the Ch Flight Sim Yoke and Pedals PC.i presume you are running Windows XP. You will have to go to Ch Products Web Site, and download the newest driver files for XP.however when you do that, it still will not recognize the yoke, as in (Ch flightsim yoke)..You will have to go with:Ch Flightstick 6 buttons 2 hat switches...Click the Have rudder square in setup.That means that your axis will be recognized, elev, Rud, ails, and throttle, But the two red buttons on the left side of the yoke will not work. Red button on left side front is brakes called Button 1. It works. If you want I will email you from Ch the reason why XP will not recognize the PC yoke as such. However the main reason that info I get from my friend who is a Dell Senior Tech, is that eventually there will be no plug in to your sound card for a yoke. Everything, and I mean Everthing will be USB. Yeh I know bad news.. In other words XP won't recognize the CH Flightsim Yoke PC...The Ch Flightsim Yoke pc is a 5 button yoke. In the list of game controllers in XP, there is no 5 button yoke. Either 4 or 6.Happy Flying.