Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grunt

USB pedals

Guest Grunt

Quick question...I want to get back into helicopters, but I 'upgraded' my analog CH setup (pedals, throttle and stick)to a CH USB yoke because I couldn't get my rudders to calibrate correctly (even w/ FSUIPP and help from CH support...probably due to XP).Anyway, does anybody know if I can use my analog stick with USB pedals? I plan on getting some soon but don't have the money for a new stick too. Thanks in advance!http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...cdf6182b41d.jpg Great Lakes Express VA - The Midwest's regional and feeder airlinehttp://www.voyagerairlines.com/gle/index.html

I use USB pro pedals Use FSUPIC ( using newst version here )And calibrate via fsuipc - and set a little bit of a lrager NULL ZONE ( CTR ) i am - 800 to + 800 shows as CTR ( or 0 )Richard GreenVATUSA4Events and VA Director

negative a use a logitech wingman USB stickhas the built in digitasl throttle - and i set in in REVERSE MODE - when I fly the helo ( just gotta remember to chnage it when I AM NOT )Richard GreenVATUSA4Events and VA Director

I haven't tried an analog stick with USB pedals. I don't see why it wouldn't work. If it proves to be nonfunctional, another option is to get a gameport-to-USB adapter for your joystick.

Your not going to want to hear this, but I think you upgraded in the wrong sequence. The gameport pedals will continue to work in the gameport if you would have went out and bought the cheapest gameport stick you could find and plugged it onto the pedals. Or you could have made an adapter cable with a resistor Xcross two leads which makes the gameport think a joystick is present and allows installation of the pedals. I bought a gameport used Pro-Pedals for $35.oo + 17.oo for the joystick. (didn't know about the trick with the resistor.) :-)Why would I want to replace them with the USB model?ThanksBob