Sign in to follow this  

best helo-heavymetal

I like this one (only thing is the rotor-animation could be better)it is going better and better and the download is only 6MB.regards, Hobbes

That looks pretty nice. What kind of helo is it? Are you making it?

Its a Super Puma AS 332L (Universal Helicopters Canada)found on fsplanet. I wish I could make helos like that. Think its a new rework with VDC etc.There is a homepage with a lot of repaints and a great panel.www.dirkfassbender.deFlys realy nice.regards, Hobbes

Guest Airprox

Thank You, Thany You, Thank You!I've been looking for a Super Puma in Bristows and CHC Scotia colours for ages, and I've had enough trouble just finding a decent Super Puma and you add a link where there's hundreds (well maybe a dozen, getting a little carried away here) Thank You. I'm D/Ling as we speak.As for my favorite Heavy Helo, it would have to be a Chinook, love it. The one I'm flying is a repaint of Shlomo Hakim's Chinook, done in Vertigo colours (the VA I fly for), I hope the picture works, as I'm not that good at this stuff...cheersAlun

where did you find that chinook?

Guest Airprox

It can be found at www.airwegogroup.co.uk , I think it is under Divisions-Vertigo, Thats the VA I fly for. If I remember correctly it is only the model, you'll have to find a panel and sounds elsewhere. I D/Led the the original from Flightsim.com and used what I needed from that, I would tell you which one, but I can't find the original file to tell you, but if you do a search for RAF Chinook you should find it!!!Happy hunting, and if you feel like flying to some offshore rigs around the UK and the World, join up!All the BestAlun

Guest Delta_747

Both of those are very nice! I've finally found a good Chinook for FS! Thank you!