Sign in to follow this  
Francois_Dumas

New Bell 47 on its way........ GMax design....

Jean-Marie Mermaz, the author of the wonderful Bell 47G, just sent me this message:"....New version 2 GMAX for the Bell 47 will be ready in a few weeks.Improved animations and DXT3 + Alpha chanel for textures...."This will mean making a perfect chopper even better !! I think we all look forward to this !!http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3cf0c27277140ff7.jpg :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

OH MAN, freakin' A!!! I want it now now now now nwo NOW!!!!! God damn! When when when when when!!!!????? Holy crow it looks awesome! Geez!!! Hot digity it looks awesome!!!!! Man O man!!!!!!GMAX......helicopter.......fly.........I'm losing my ming here!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest bruno

Hey Francois, Could this bird look any better!!?

>Hey Francois, > Could this bird look any better!!? Yes....if they threw some paint on the invisible pilot flying her! Any flying aircraft without a pilot doesn't look right.....;)Jerome

I am sure Jean-Marie will provide a pilot in the final model. The picture is just a preview of work in progress, Jerome. :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Wow! That's one neat helocopter!I guess I really need to do some serious practicing, as I wouldn't want to prang such a nice aircraft on its maiden flight!-brian

Cool. Looking forward to it. And hopefully it'll get a 3D pilot. I recall seeing a 3D pilot model somewhere that designers can use for their aircraft. Might have been at simviation.

>I am sure Jean-Marie will provide a pilot in the final >model. The picture is just a preview of work in progress, >Jerome. I know Francois.....but you did ask......;)Jerome

Hey Francois, I noticed that there have been a few repaints of Jordan Moores huey online, I was wondering if you knew if jean-Marie allowed repaints of the wonderful Bell 47!? I have 5 already in both the floats and skids for myself, but would like to share if anyone is interested. I checked out the site, but do not speak French. Any thoughts?Michael

Best, Michael

KDFW