Sign in to follow this  
Francois_Dumas

Work in progress..........

Our avid reporter, whose name cannot be divulged here for reasons of national security and personal safety, managed to get some more inside information on this highly anticipated project by Antti...... :-).... the first chopper with real twin engine functionality... shutting down one engine really makes you loose power.. (duh !)... And it can hover on one engine too.... Start sequence included :-)See the picture..... release date in a few months !! :-eek :-eekhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d005dfe0ebb19d5.jpg :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Damn!That chopper looks sweet!! I love it! :-kewl Is there any sounds with it? I know Manuel Gonzales has an excellent sound package for this type of helicopter..Its gonna be cool to finally have a chopper like that!I almost daily see choppers like that! Today for an example; I'm working at a hospital, and see things like that regulary!These two came in today, because of an bus accident..http://home.no.net/flwold/Bilder/helikopter/And by the way; Did I mention that I'm already in love with this beautiful bird? :D---------Fredrik Wold

Ooh, a real startup sequence. Now that'll be fun to check out.Fredrik, nice photos!

Ummmm what type of helicopter is it? I mean the upcomeing model, not the picture of the medivacs. I can't hardly figure anything out. Call me dumb :-) It looks french to me. Somehow. Just don't askKeep that ventilator above your head turning!Ballistero

Thats the Eurocopter AS365 N1 Dauphin (dolphin)Both the medivacs and the model.It basically the same thing! :)An excellent chopper!And thanx for the comment on the picture!---------Fredrik Wold

You're welcome, Fredrik. Let us know when you get more pictures of the Dauphin. It's a very cool looking chopper.

You want more?I've got more!! :)Just haven't putted it out on the web yet...I can do that if want to see them..Nothing special about those anyway...Http://home.no.net/flwold/Bilder/helikopter/Have some cool pics of the Sea King though....But they are at work. I'll put those out later!I just L O V E taking pics of helicopters!Sometimes they turns out to be quite nice!(sorry for the norwegian adress, but it doesen't make any difference anyways) :)---------Fredrik Wold

Yeah, definitely put up whatever you can. No hurry. I like pictures of helos too.