Sign in to follow this  

Bell 412 Huey in NYPD colors

Guest Wayne Smith

Looks great!! Can't wait to try it out! Wayne"SimPilot"

Very nice! Looking forward to taking it for a spin.

Just some info for ya, theres only 2 412's running in the NYPD as i live by the air base(Floyd Bennett Field), the two "N" numbers are:N412PDN414PDjust to make it seem more realistic, you might want to use one of those number

Hmmm...It appears that I missed out on one of Dwight Booth's better creations. Could anyone tell me where I might download the B412? Has it already gone the way of his -Hawks: removed from free sites, so that he can sell them? (no offense to Mr. Booth, of course)?

I happened upon one of Dwight's 412s online by accident. It wasn't supposed to be there. In exchange for this paint and a generic Fire Department paint, he gave me a free modified 412 for my use. He'll have the 412s up on his site with my paints for sale before too long I think.Steve

if i look realistic...dwight's helos are the most badly disigned. for exemple....look at bell 412 dorrs(windows),then rotor head(where did he se rotors attached to the mast)then if me move to uh-60...its nose part...i didt see blackhawk with square nose!so i say that dwight shuld,make its helos more slowly and precise!

I think some of Dwights helicoprters are the cream of the crop in FS...could I ask if you have ever designed helicopters before in FS? Not as easy as it looks....have a go...Best regards,Chris LarvinDSB Design

Has anyone read about New York's new Bell 412EP? Supposed to have a 4-axis autopilot, INS/FMC, and full glass cockpit...I'd love to be the pilot that gets to fly her!

yeah...but whay some designers which ar new to the buisnis(they had just started) make more beautiful and realstic helos then dwight.Look for instance "the new dauphin" He has alot of helicopters behind him but all of them are pure #####! When i have dwights work im counding mistakes and not good parts.I realy cant see ,why he cant try better! i Know that its hard,but not so hard that some newbe in FS disign would make muchhh beter helos than him!

Well, if you're counting mistakes, you are OBVIOSULY not even trying to enjoy the add-on! I dare you to show me a better looking 412!

I just thank God he's not forcing you to buy his products! If you don't like his work then I suggest you make them yourself and see if you can satisfy yourself and please stop bad-mouthing him. He works hard for the helicopter simming community.Best regards,Chris LarvinDSB Designwww.dsbdesign.net

Guest Crash_Hawk

Tayphoon,What references are you using to judge Dwight's Hawk? I've got a few that I've referenced, TM 1-1520-237-10 UH-60 Operator's manual, and TM 1-1520-237-23 series maintenance manuals. His Hawk is the best representation of the Sikorky S-70/UH-60 series aircraft in the FS community. I say this as a Blackhawk Crewchief/Mechanic. Before you type I think that you should think about what you are going to say.BTW, that sound you hear is a flight of three Hawks lifting off.Crash

Thanks Crash :)Chris LarvinDSB Designwww.dsbdesign.net