Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wayne Smith

Bell 407's Visit the Reno Air Races

Guest Wayne Smith

Bell 407's that Robert "Helibird" and I raced at Stead Field (4SD) on Fly2 multiplayer today, with some race course scenery that I cooked up. Nothing like racing around pylons at top speed in a '407 a dusk, at about 100 ft. AGL!We also took a side trip to Reno Tahoe airport.Wayne"SimPilot"N457WS on VATSIM/Fly2 multi

It's been a while since i deleted Fly, but as far as i remember it the overtorque light. This is what happens, if you pull the collective too far for too long...But don't nail me on that guess!Keep that ventilator above your head turning!Ballistero

Hello there,What!?!?? I've to read you deleted Fly, oh no, bring it back to your harddisk and take part at the multiplayer sessions! please :-)I think you wanted to delete FS2K2 and just clicked on the wrong directory ;) ;) why did you delete it?So here are some other pics to show it's worth that 3 gigabytes :-)Regards,Robert:-rotorEDCJ

Guest Wayne Smith

Well... actually it's the "RPM" light. I was flyin' my 407 pretty hard that day, going around those Pylons at just under the speed where pieces start falling off... :-) :-)Robert - how do you get those fantastic screen shots!?!?! :-)Especially while we were going through the starting point right next to each other? Wow.Wayne